On 2/28 I was declared NED in my body, after the first head-to-toe PET/CT scan in years.
On 3/16, the day after an MRI I got a phone call to be scheduled for Gamma Knife.
On 3/22 I got Gamma Knife. Pretty fast turnaround thanks to an opening.
The tumor, left medial temporal lobe this time, was 1.3cm on 3/15. Seven days later when I got Gamma Knife, it was 1.6cm. So it was a grower.
My oncologist is planning to put me on the combination therapy regimen of Yervoy/anti-PD1, probably every 4 weeks. I'm not sure of the start date yet.
On 3/16, the day after an MRI I got a phone call to be scheduled for Gamma Knife.
On 3/22 I got Gamma Knife. Pretty fast turnaround thanks to an opening.
The tumor, left medial temporal lobe this time, was 1.3cm on 3/15. Seven days later when I got Gamma Knife, it was 1.6cm. So it was a grower.
My oncologist is planning to put me on the combination therapy regimen of Yervoy/anti-PD1, probably every 4 weeks. I'm not sure of the start date yet.
Comments
Post a Comment