I got the last infusions in the clinical trial a couple of weeks ago. The scan before those treatments was again stable. Now I go into a "watch and wait" phase for 3 months. I'll fly up once at 30, 60 and 100 days for blood draws and physical examinations. I'll get another scan before the 100-day visit.
At the 100-day point, if nothing changes on the scan, the trial protocol will be wrapped up and concluded. If there is progression at the 100-day point, one of my options will be to resume the treatments in the trial. That option may also be available if progression were to show up at some point later than the 100-day visit, but I don't know how set in stone that option would be.
At the 100-day point, if nothing changes on the scan, the trial protocol will be wrapped up and concluded. If there is progression at the 100-day point, one of my options will be to resume the treatments in the trial. That option may also be available if progression were to show up at some point later than the 100-day visit, but I don't know how set in stone that option would be.
Comments
Post a Comment