The MRI confirmed what the PET scan showed -- there's a new 1.7 cm mass, in the rear, left back of my brain. My next stop at Kaiser is likely going to be talking to a neurosurgeon.
I don't know what alternatives there are. My oncologist said neurogsurgery would likely be recommended over radiosurgery because I'm in good enough condition to tolerate it.
I had my hopes up after the last IL2 round. My general position is that I don't want to pursue treatments that have little potential benefit and would seriously impact my quality of life. I'll have to see what various folks think about this new development.
I don't know what alternatives there are. My oncologist said neurogsurgery would likely be recommended over radiosurgery because I'm in good enough condition to tolerate it.
I had my hopes up after the last IL2 round. My general position is that I don't want to pursue treatments that have little potential benefit and would seriously impact my quality of life. I'll have to see what various folks think about this new development.
Comments
Post a Comment